PROFESSIONAL SELF EMPLOYED STYLISTS WANTED
Are you a self-employed stylist who wants to work in a professional salon?
Merchants Hair actively look for experienced stylists in and around the Forfar area who wish to join our new self- employed system of working and grow our team. Options of working on a percentage of weekly income or on a fixed rate of chair rental per week, it will be your choice.
We will offer access to our card machine for client payments, carry out personal stock controls and offer all the advantages of working flexible hours that suit your clients and you. In addition, we will offer seasonal marketing and our 5* star development systems at your disposal.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call Graeme on 07711556932. Please feel free to ask for more details that will be given in the strictest confidence.
Creative Hair Stylists Needed!
Merchants Hair is one of the leading hair salons Tayside and Angus areas. As an independently run enterprise its fun, friendly and down-to-earth attitude that has clients coming back time after time. Working alongside owner Graeme Merchant and team, there is always an opportunity to further your creative know-how as you’ll be working with the best.
We offer our hairdressers:
- innovative, relaxed, and inspired surroundings
- working towards a busy column - an opportunity to develop creatively in the right environment
- Self employed possibilities
- to learn and expand your know-how whilst constantly developing your skills
In return you’ll be:
- trend aware, experienced and passionate about hair
- focused and professional in every sense
- fully rewarded with a competitive salary and commission structure
Ideally you will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience as a stylist and be accomplished at cutting, colouring and styling hair. Both part-time and full-time positions are currently available.
If this already sounds good to you then apply now email@example.com attaching a copy of your CV and a few words. We're waiting for you!